A powerful Discord bot for editing and creating videos, images, GIFs, and more!
A Discord bot for editing and creating videos, images, GIFs, and more!
MediaForge is a general purpose media editing tool mainly for meme creation, inspired by Essem's esmBot.
This is the current list of commands at the time of writing, many more will be added in the future!
- $bottomcaption: Captions underneath media.
- $caption: Captions media.
- $eminem: Eminem says something below your media.
- $esmcaption: Captions media in the style of Essem's esmBot.
- $freezemotivate: Ends video with a freeze frame from $motivate.
- $freezemotivateaudio: Ends video with a freeze frame from $motivate with custom audio.
- $meme: Captions media in the style of top text + bottom text memes.
- $motivate: Captions media in the style of demotivational posters.
- $stuff: Captions media in the style of the "i'm stuff" meme
- $stuffstretch: Alternate version of $stuff where RDJ stretches
- $tenorcap: Captions media in the style of tenor.
- $twittercaption: Captions media in the style of a Twitter screenshot.
- $twittercaptiondark: Captions media in the style of a dark mode Twitter screenshot.
- $addaudio: Adds audio to media.
- $compressv: Makes videos terrible quality.
- $concatv: Makes one video file play right after another.
- $corrupt: Intentionally glitches media
- $deepfry: Applies several filters to the input media to make it appear "deep fried" in the style of deep fried memes.
- $fps: Changes the FPS of media.
- $gifloop: Changes the amount of times a gif loops
- $hstack: Stacks 2 videos horizontally
- $jpeg: Makes media into a low quality jpeg
- $magick: Apply imagemagick's liquid/content aware scale to an image.
- $overlay: Overlays the second input over the first
- $resize: Resizes an image.
- $reverse: Reverses media.
- $rotate: Rotates and/or flips media
- $speed: Changes the speed of media.
- $square: Pads media into a square shape.
- $squish: makes media twice as tall
- $trim: Trims media.
- $vibrato: Applies a "wavy pitch"/vibrato effect to audio.
- $videoloop: Loops a video
- $volume: Changes the volume of media.
- $vstack: Stacks 2 videos horizontally
- $wide: makes media twice as wide
- $emojiurl: Sends the raw image for a custom Discord emoji.
- $icon: Grabs the icon url of a Discord user or server.
- $rename: Renames media.
- $spoiler: Spoilers media.
- $tenorgif: Sends the GIF url for a tenor gif.
- $toaudio: Converts a video to only audio.
- $togif: Converts a video to a GIF.
- $topng: Converts media to PNG
- $tovideo: Converts a GIF to a video.
- $twemoji: Sends the twemoji image for an emoji.
- $videodl: Downloads a web hosted video from sites like youtube.
- $donaldtweet: Makes a fake Donald Trump tweet.
- $eminemsay: Eminem says something.
- $givemeyourphone: Overlays an image over the hand of the boy in the "give me your phone" meme.
- $jermatext: Cut and slice the popular Jerma sus meme to any message
- $trollface: Colors a trollface with an image.
- $about: Lists important links related to MediaForge such as the official server.
- $addemoji: Adds a file as an emoji to a server. Both MediaForge and the command caller must have the Manage Emojis permission.
- $attributions: Lists most libraries and programs this bot uses.
- $feedback: Give feedback for the bot.
- $help: Shows the help message.
- $info: Provides info on a media file.
- $ping: Pong!
- $setbanner: Sets a file as the server banner.
- $setservericon: Sets a file as the server icon.
- $stats: Displays some stats about what the bot is currently doing.
- $version: Shows information on how this copy of MediaForge compares to the latest code on github.